terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2008

Americanizada

Christine Campbell: [Christine is stuck near the top of a climbing wall; shouts down] Matthew! Is that you? Where were you? I need you to help get me off!
Matthew: I need you to use different words!

***
Christine Campbell: It's so depressing. It's like I've lost my mojo.
Matthew: I think they have mojo replacement therapy for women your age.

***
Christine Campbell: You want to play dirty? I can play dirty. I'm filthy. Ask my brother.

***
Christine Campbell: My brain says no, but my pants say off.

***
Christine Campbell: You smell like chocolate. Is that racist?

***
Matthew: I got my cadaver today, and something weird happened.
Christine Campbell: It moved. You see, they take them out before they're dead. That's why I don't sign the back of those forms.

***
Christine Campbell: We agreed that Richie would get his spiritual education at home.
Richard Campbell: Watching "Touched by an Angel" is not a spiritual education.
Christine Campbell: It is if you light incense.

***
Matthew: When do you meditate.
Christine Campbell: In the tub.
Matthew: That's not meditation, that's mas...
Christine Campbell: Stop!
***
*The New Adventures of old Christine - Christine Campbell é uma mãe moderna, independente e recém divorciada, que tenta conciliar o stress de educar o seu filho de 8 anos com seu trabalho. Além do filho, Richie, Christine mora também com seu irmão mais novo, Matthew, que lhe serve como babá. Christine se dá bastante com seu ex-marido, Richard, inclusive melhor do que quando estavam casados, mas sua vida se tornou um pouco mais complicada quando Richard traz para sua vida a sua nova namorada, uma linda jovem impossível de se odiar. E para arrematar também se chama Christine, a "New Christine". Agora, a velha Christine se dá conta de que seu ex deu continuidade à sua vida e chegou a hora dela seguir com a sua também.
Qualquer semelhança é mera coincidência.

Nenhum comentário: